Guwahati Local Sightseeing by Private Cab.
One Day Guwahati Local Sightseeing by Private Cab is the best way to see Guwahati city and its nearby attractions. You can cover all the major tourist spots in and around Guwahati in a single day by private cab. The major places to visit in Guwahati are Kamakhya temple, Umananda temple, Purva Balaji Temple, Asam state zoo, Fancy bazar etc.
Guwahati, the largest city of Assam, is a great place to explore with its centuries-old temples, beautiful lakes and green hills. If you are looking for an enriching one day experience in the city, then book a private cab and go on a Guwahati local sightseeing tour. From ancient temples to parks and museums, there are plenty of places to explore in the city. In this blog post, we will look at some of the most famous tourist attractions in Guwahati that you can visit within one day. So read on to find out more about this offbeat experience!
Are you planning to explore the beautiful city of Guwahati? Do you want to experience a one day local sightseeing tour in Guwahati? Then, you have come to the right place. We are here to provide you with an unforgettable one day local sightseeing tour of Guwahati. Our experienced driver and well-maintained private cab will take you on a journey of true exploration. Visit some of the famous tourist attractions in Guwahati such as Kamakhya Temple, Umananda Temple, Assam State Museum, Balaji Temple and others. Be prepared for a mesmerizing experience as you explore the beauty of this city and its attractions!
Table of contents
- Guwahati Local Sightseeing by Private Cab.
- Itinerary Of Guwahati Local Sightseeing By Cab.
- Highlights of Guwahati Local Sightseeing By Car.
- Package for Guwahati Local sightseeing by Car.
- What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- How to Book Guwahati Local sightseeing tour By Cab.
- Places Covered and Information Guwahati Local sightseeing by private cab.
- Terms and conditions:
Itinerary Of Guwahati Local Sightseeing By Cab.
The pick-up will be from Guwahati between 9.00 am and 10.00 am
|Kamakhya temple,||60 Min.|
|Umananda temple,||60 Min.|
|Purva Balaji Temple,||45 Min.|
|Asam state zoo,||60 Min.|
|Fancy bazar||45 Min.|
|Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary||45 Min.|
|Shrimanta Shankardeva Kalakshetra||60 Min.|
|Mini Tajmahal||45 Min.|
Your location in Guwahati will be dropped off between 5.00 pm.
Highlights of Guwahati Local Sightseeing By Car.
- Duration: Total Duration Morning 09.00 am to 5.00 pm (8hr)
- Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- AC Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Guwahati.
- Places Covered: Kamakhya temple, Umananda temple, Purva Balaji Temple, Asam state zoo, Fancy bazar, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary, Shrimanta Shankardeva Kalakshetra, Mini Tajmahal.
- Introduction: A private cab is the best way to see the sights of Guwahati.
- Kamakhya Temple: One of the most important temples in Assam, located atop a hill in Guwahati.
- Umananda Temple: A temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, located on an island in the middle of the Brahmaputra River.
- Purva Balaji Temple: A temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, located on the banks of the river Brahmaputra.
- Asam State Zoo: Home to many rare and endangered species of animals, birds, and reptiles.
- Fancy Bazar: The largest market in Guwahati, known for its wide variety of goods and services.
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary: A wildlife sanctuary home to many species of rhinoceros.
- Shrimanta Shankardeva Kalakshetra: A museum dedicated to the life and work of Assamese polymath Shankardev .
- Mini Tajmahal :A replica of the Taj Mahal built by Ahom king Swargadeo Rajeswar Singha
Guwahati is the bustling capital of Assam and one of the most vibrant cities in India. With its exciting mix of culture, traditions, and vibrant tourist attractions, it’s no wonder Guwahati is a favorite for both domestic and international tourists. From ancient temples to lush green gardens to sprawling malls, there’s something for everyone in Guwahati. If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience in this beautiful city, why not consider taking a private cab on one day Guwahati local sightseeing trip? In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the top places to visit during your one-day tour of Guwahati.
Package for Guwahati Local sightseeing by Car.
- 4 Person Seating Capacity,
- (Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc. )
- 4 Person Seating Capacity,
- Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
Luxury and Specious
- 6 Person Seating Capacity,
- Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
Luxury and Specious
- 12, 15, 17, 20, Seater
- Tempo Traveler
What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
How to Book Guwahati Local sightseeing tour By Cab.
The following cab service providers are planning Guwahati Local sightseeing. You can contact them, ask for information, and book a One Day Trip for you.
You can do business with us. Vender Registration
Call This Number
Chat With WhatsApp
Fill The Form We Will Call You!
Places Covered and Information Guwahati Local sightseeing by private cab.
Location: Kamakhya Temple is located atop the Nilachal Hill in Guwahati, Assam, India.
Timing and Entry Fees: The temple is open from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. There is no entry fee for the temple, but visitors need to pay a nominal fee for using cameras.
Significance: Kamakhya Temple is one of the most revered shrines in India and is dedicated to the goddess Kamakhya. It is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in the country and is believed to be the place where the yoni (vulva) of the goddess fell when her body was dismembered by Lord Vishnu to calm down Lord Shiva’s rage. The temple attracts a large number of devotees and tourists every year.
Things to Do / Must See:
- Take a dip in the holy water of the Brahmaputra River, which flows near the temple.
- Witness the unique rituals and traditions followed in the temple, including animal sacrifices and the distribution of prasad (sacred food).
- Explore the temple complex, which includes several smaller shrines and idols dedicated to various deities.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Guwahati city and the Brahmaputra River from the top of the Nilachal Hill.
- Visitors are required to remove their shoes before entering the temple complex.
- Photography is allowed only in certain areas of the temple complex and is prohibited inside the main temple.
- Non-Hindus are not allowed to enter the inner sanctum of the temple.
Location: Umananda Island, Brahmaputra River, Guwahati
Timing and Entry Fees: The temple is open from 5:30 AM to 6:00 PM every day. There is no entry fee to visit the temple.
Significance: Umananda Temple is a revered Shiva temple located on a small island in the Brahmaputra River. It is one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Hindus in the region and is believe to have been build during the 17th century by the Ahom king Gadadhar Singha.
Things to Do / Must See: The temple itself is the main attraction and visitors can offer prayers and seek blessings from Lord Shiva. The island also offers stunning views of the Brahmaputra River and the surrounding hills, making it a popular spot for photography enthusiasts.
Information: The island is accessible only by ferries, which operate from the Kachari Ghat in Guwahati. The ride takes about 10-15 minutes and offers scenic views of the river. Visitors should also note that the island is home to a number of monkeys, so it is advisable to be cautious with food and belongings.
Purva Balaji Temple,
Location: Purva Balaji Temple is located in the Lokhra area of Guwahati, Assam.
Timing and Entry Fees: The temple is open for visitors from 5:30 am to 8:30 pm every day. There is no entry fee to visit the temple.
Significance: The Purva Balaji Temple is dedicate to Lord Venkateswara, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. The temple is one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Hindus in Guwahati. The architecture of the temple is inspire by the famous Tirupati Balaji Temple located in Andhra Pradesh.
Things to Do / Must See: The temple offers a peaceful and serene atmosphere for visitors to meditate and seek blessings. The main deity of the temple, Lord Venkateswara, is a sight to behold. The temple also has other smaller shrines dedicated to other Hindu deities. Visitors can also participate in the daily puja and other religious activities held at the temple.
Information: Visitors are expected to dress modestly while visiting the temple and are required to remove their shoes before entering. Photography is not allowed inside the temple premises. The temple can be easily accessed by taxi or private car.
Asam state zoo,
Location: The Assam State Zoo is located in the Hengrabari Reserved Forest area in Guwahati.
Timing and Entry Fees: The zoo is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all days except for Fridays. The entry fee for Indians is Rs. 30 and for foreigners, it is Rs. 100. There is also a separate fee for cameras and video cameras.
Significance: The Assam State Zoo is one of the largest and oldest zoos in India, established in 1957. It is spread over an area of 432 acres and is home to a variety of animals, including Indian rhinoceros, white tigers, clouded leopards, and many species of primates.
Things to Do / Must See: Visitors can take a walk around the zoo and observe the animals in their natural habitat. The zoo also has a large collection of birds, including several species of parrots and hornbills. The Botanical Garden within the zoo premises is also worth a visit.
Information: The Assam State Zoo is well-maintained and is a must-visit attraction for animal lovers and nature enthusiasts visiting Guwahati. It also has a breeding program for several endangered species, making it an important conservation center. Visitors are advised to follow the rules and regulations of the zoo to ensure the safety of the animals and themselves.
Location: Fancy Bazar is a popular shopping area located in the heart of Guwahati city in Assam, India. It is situated near the Guwahati railway station and is easily accessible by road.
Timing and Entry Fees: Fancy Bazar is open from 10 am to 9 pm on all days of the week. There is no entry fee to visit this market.
Significance: Fancy Bazar is one of the oldest and busiest markets in Guwahati. It is known for its vibrant atmosphere and wide range of products, including clothing, accessories, electronics, and local handicrafts. The market is particularly popular among tourists who want to experience the local culture and shop for souvenirs.
Things to Do / Must See: Fancy Bazar is a shopper’s paradise with a wide variety of products available at reasonable prices. Visitors can explore the narrow lanes and alleys of the market and browse through the shops to find unique items. Some of the popular products available at Fancy Bazar include traditional Assamese silk sarees, bamboo handicrafts, and tea. The market also has several street food vendors selling local delicacies that are worth trying.
Information: Fancy Bazar is a must-visit destination for anyone visiting Guwahati. It is a great place to experience the local culture, shop for souvenirs, and try local delicacies. Visitors are advised to carry cash as most shops do not accept cards. Bargaining is also common in the market, and visitors are encouraged to negotiate the prices with the vendors.
Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary,
Located in the Morigaon district of Assam, Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is a popular destination for wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers.
Timing and Entry Fees: The sanctuary is open for visitors throughout the year from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. The entry fee for Indian nationals is INR 50 per person, and for foreign nationals, it is INR 500 per person. Additionally, there are charges for vehicles and cameras.
Significance: Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is famous for its one-horned rhinoceros population. It is home to the highest density of one-horned rhinoceroses in the world. Apart from rhinoceroses, the sanctuary also houses other wildlife species like tigers, leopards, elephants, wild boars, and various species of birds.
Things to Do / Must See: Visitors can go on jungle safaris to explore the sanctuary and spot the wildlife in their natural habitat. The safaris are conduct on elephants or in open jeeps. The best time to visit the sanctuary is from November to April when the weather is pleasant and the animals are easily visible.
Information: The sanctuary is location around 50 km from Guwahati and can be easily access by road. There are also accommodations available within the sanctuary for visitors who want to stay overnight and experience the wildlife during the early morning and late evening hours. It is advisable to book the safaris in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
Shrimanta Shankardeva Kalakshetra,
Shrimanta Shankardeva Kalakshetra is a cultural complex located in Guwahati, Assam. It was establish in 1990 to showcase the rich cultural heritage of the state. Here is some information about this place:
Location: Panjabari, Guwahati
Timing and Entry Fees:
- The Kalakshetra is open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm every day except Mondays and public holidays.
- The entry fee for adults is Rs. 50 and for children below 12 years is Rs. 20.
- The complex is name after the great Vaishnava saint and scholar, Shrimanta Shankardeva, who play a major role in the development of Assamese culture and literature.
- It has a museum that houses various artifacts, manuscripts, and sculptures related to Assamese culture.
- The Kalakshetra also has a large open-air theater where cultural performances are held regularly.
Things to Do / Must See:
- Visit the museum to learn about the history and culture of Assam.
- Watch a cultural performance in the open-air theater.
- Explore the landscaped gardens and the architecture of the complex, which is designed in the traditional Assamese style.
- Photography is allowed inside the complex but not inside the museum.
- The Kalakshetra is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, and is often included in sightseeing tours of Guwahati.
- It is a great place to learn about the culture and traditions of Assam and witness its vibrant performing arts scene.
Terms and conditions:
Passengers are requested that the package given is one day and there is a time constraint. The package is shown in the place mentioned above. You cannot modify it. If you want to make a change, let us know in advance, If possible, it will be considered and guided accordingly.
I want to tell you how much time you want to give to which place. Because you want to finish your trip in the allotted time. If this does not happen, you may be charged a separate charge for extra time, depending on the cab category, Talk to your cap service provider.
Pictures are our root, so if you want to change it, you have to tell it in advance.
If a place is closed for any reason, another place will be moved to that place if possible. If there is a parking charge for a longer period of time than the allotted time at a place, then you will have to pay the parking charge for the extra time.
You should have the facility up to the parking area near the place given above. If the place is away from the parking area, do not put pressure on the driver to take you to that place.