Are you looking for a Pune to Trimbakeshwar one day trip? Do you want to visit Trimbakeshwar near Tourist Places? Then, you are in the right place. Here, we will provide you with all the necessary information about the Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day trip by Cab.
Shri Trimbakeshwar Temple is one of the most famous tourist places in India. The temple is located in the town of Trimbak, in the Nashik district of Maharashtra. It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples. The temple was built in the 18th century by Peshwa Bajirao I.
The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples. It is also one of the four main pilgrimage sites for Hindus, The temple complex includes several smaller temples and shrines, as well as a large tank called the Kushavart Tirth. The temple is open to visitors all year round and there is no entrance fee.
The temple has a unique feature: it has three faces one of these Lord Shiva, one of them Brahma and One of them Lord Vishnu.
Table of contents
- Itinerary Of Pune to Trimbakeshwar one day tour package By Cab.
- Highlights of Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day Trip By Car.
- Package for One day Trip to Trimbakeshwar From Pune By Cab.
- What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- How to Book Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day tour By Cab.
- Places Covered and Information Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day Trip By Cab.
- Terms and conditions:
Itinerary Of Pune to Trimbakeshwar one day tour package By Cab.
The pick-up will be from Pune between 6.00 am and 7.00 am
|Shri Trimbakeshwar Temple||120 Min.|
|Kushavart Tirth||30 Min|
Your location in Pune will be dropped off between 7.00 pm.
Highlights of Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day Trip By Car.
- Duration: Total Duration Morning 07.00 am to 7.00 pm (12hr)
- Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- AC Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Pune.
- Places Covered: Shri Trimbakeshwar Temple, Kushavart Tirth.
- Start your day by picking up your rented car in Pune and driving to the Trimbakeshwar Temple, located about 245km away.
- The Trimbakeshwar Temple, also known as Trimbak Temple, is a famous Jyotirlinga temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- The temple is located at the base of the Brahmagiri Hills and is considered one of the most sacred places in Maharashtra.
- Once you reach the temple, you can take a dip in the holy Kushavart Tirth, located near the temple.
- After visiting the temple and taking a dip in the tirth, you can explore the surrounding area and visit nearby temples and ashrams.
- As the day comes to a close, you can drive back to Pune, enjoying the scenic route along the way.
- Please note that the above itinerary is just a rough suggestion and can be adjusted as per your preference.
Package for One day Trip to Trimbakeshwar From Pune By Cab.
- 4 Person Seating Capacity,
- (Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc. )
- 4 Person Seating Capacity,
- Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
Luxury and Specious
- 6 Person Seating Capacity,
- Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
Luxury and Specious
- 12, 15, 17, 20, Seater
- Tempo Traveler
What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
How to Book Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day tour By Cab.
The following cab service providers are planning Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day tour. You can contact them, ask for information, and book a One Day Trip for you.
You can do business with us. Vender Registration
Call This Number
Chat With WhatsApp
Fill The Form We Will Call You!
Places Covered and Information Pune to Trimbakeshwar One day Trip By Cab.
Shri Trimbakeshwar Temple,
Shri Trimbakeshwar Temple, also known as Trimbak Temple, is a famous Jyotirlinga temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located in the town of Trimbak, near Nashik, in the state of Maharashtra, India. The temple is considered one of the most sacred places in Maharashtra and is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva.
The temple is situated at the base of the Brahmagiri Hills and is known for its unique architectural style. The temple complex includes a main sanctum, a hall, and a courtyard. The main sanctum houses a lingam, which is a representation of Lord Shiva. The lingam is made of black stone and is believed to be self-manifested.
The temple is also known for its association with the god of rivers, Ganges, and a kund (water tank) located in the temple complex is believed to be the source of the Godavari River. The temple also has a unique feature of having three linga representing Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Rudra.
The temple attracts a large number of devotees throughout the year, but the most auspicious time to visit the temple is during the festival of Mahashivratri. On this day, thousands of devotees gather at the temple to offer prayers and perform rituals.
Visitors are expected to follow the traditional dress code and remove their shoes before entering the temple. Visitors should also note that photography and videography is prohibited inside the temple.
Kushavart Tirth is a sacred pond located near the Trimbakeshwar Temple in Nashik, Maharashtra, India. It is considered one of the most important tirths (pilgrimage sites) in the region and is visited by thousands of devotees every year.
The tirth is believed to have been created by Lord Brahma, the Hindu god of creation, and is considered to be one of the five sacred ponds in the Trimbakeshwar temple complex. According to Hindu mythology, taking a dip in the tirth is believed to wash away one’s sins and bring salvation.
The tirth is located at the base of the Brahmagiri Hills and is surrounded by lush greenery and natural beauty. Visitors can take a dip in the tirth, perform rituals and offer prayers. It is also a popular spot for performing the last rites of deceased loved ones.
The most auspicious time to visit Kushavart Tirth is during the Kumbh Mela, which is held every 12 years in Nashik. During this time, millions of devotees gather at the tirth to take a dip in the sacred waters.
It is worth noting that there are certain rules and regulations that need to be followed while visiting Kushavart Tirth, such as dress code and etiquette, and visitors are expected to maintain the sanctity of the place.
A: Trimbakeshwar is about 245km away from Pune.
A: The driving time from Pune to Trimbakeshwar is approximately 5-6 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
A: The best time to visit Trimbakeshwar is during the winter months, from October to February.
A: Yes, visitors are expected to follow traditional dress codes while visiting the temple, and remove their shoes before entering the temple.
A: No, photography and videography are prohibited inside the temple.
A: Yes, it is possible to book a cab for a one-day trip to Trimbakeshwar from Pune.
A: No, there are no restrictions on the entry of foreigners in Trimbakeshwar Temple.
Terms and conditions:
Passengers are requested that the package given is one day and there is a time constraint. The package is shown in the place mentioned above. You cannot modify it. If you want to make a change, let us know in advance, If possible, it will be considered and guided accordingly.
I want to tell you how much time you want to give to which place. Because you want to finish your trip in the allotted time. If this does not happen, you may be charged a separate charge for extra time, depending on the cab category, Talk to your cap service provider.
Pictures are our root, so if you want to change it, you have to tell it in advance.
If a place is closed for any reason, another place will be moved to that place if possible. If there is a parking charge for a longer period of time than the allotted time at a place, then you will have to pay the parking charge for the extra time.
You should have the facility up to the parking area near the place given above. If the place is away from the parking area, do not put pressure on the driver to take you to that place.