Are you looking for a One Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Trip by Cab? If yes, then this blog is for you. In this blog, we will provide you with all the necessary information about Aurangabad city tour by private cab. We will also tell you about the best time to visit these places and what are the things that you can do in these places.
Aurangabad is a city in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state in India. The city was founded in 1610 by Malik Ambar, the Prime Minister of Mughal Emperor Jahangir. It is the Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. Located on a hilly terrain, Aurangabad is surrounded by rivers and lakes. The climate is moderate to hot, with temperatures ranging from 22 to 46 degrees Celsius.
The city has many tourist attractions. We explorer Aurangabad in one day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing by private cab.
Aurangabad is a city in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The city is a tourist hub, surrounded by many historical monuments. If you’re looking to explore the area on a budget, here is a one-day itinerary for Aurangabad Local Sightseeing by Cab. Visiting Places Bibi Ka Maqbara, Panchakki, Himayat Bagh, Aurangabad Caves, Siddharth Garden and Zoo, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum, Soneri Mahal, Mini Taj Mahal, and Himaroo Shali Factory.
- Itinerary Of one Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Package By Cab.
- Highlights of one Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing tour by Private Cab.
- How to Plan One day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Trip By car?
- Package for 1 Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Tour By Car.
- What Is Included and Not Included In Aurangabad city tour by cab?
- How to Book 1 Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Tour By Cab.
- Places Covered and Information Aurangabad Local Sightseeing By Cab.
Itinerary Of one Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Package By Cab.
The pick-up will be from Aurangabad between 8.00 am and 9.00 am
|Point Covered||Duration||More Information|
|Bibi Ka Maqbara,||45 Min|
|Himayat Bagh,||45 Min|
|Aurangabad Caves,||45 Min.|
|Siddharth Garden and Zoo,||60 Min.|
|Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum,||45 Min|
|Soneri Mahal,||45 Min|
|Mini Taj Mahal,||45 Min|
|Himaroo Shali Factory.||45 Min|
Your location in Aurangabad will be dropped off between 5.00 pm.
Highlights of one Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing tour by Private Cab.
- Duration: Total Duration Morning 09.00 am to 5.00 pm (8 hr)
- Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- AC Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Aurangabad.
- Places Covered: Bibi Ka Maqbara, Panchakki, Himayat Bagh, Aurangabad Caves, Siddharth Garden and Zoo, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum, Soneri Mahal, Mini Taj Mahal, and Himaroo Shali Factory.
- Visit Bibi Ka Maqbara, a mausoleum built by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in memory of his wife.
- Explore Panchakki, an 17th century water mill used for grinding grain.
- Visit Himayat Bagh, a Mughal-era garden complex.
- See the Aurangabad Caves, a set of rock-cut Buddhist shrines dating back to the 6th and 7th centuries.
- Take a stroll through Siddharth Garden and Zoo, home to a variety of animals and plants.
- View the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum, which houses a collection of artifacts and art from the Maratha Empire.
- Take a look at Soneri Mahal, a palace built by a Mughal prince.
- See the Mini Taj Mahal, a replica of the famous Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Himaroo Shali Factory, where traditional Himroo shawls are made.
Aurangabad’s tourist attractions, such as the Bibi Ka Maqbara – a mausoleum built for Emperor Aurangzeb’s wife – and Panchakki, an ancient water mill. End your day with a stroll through Himayat Bagh, Aurangabad’s largest park. The park is home to numerous trees and plant species, Aurangabad Caves, Siddharth Garden and Zoo, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum, Soneri Mahal, Mini Taj Mahal, and world famous Himaroo Shali Factory. Aurangabad city has many historical tourist places that we can visit, but it is not possible in one day. We are seeing such famous tourist places in a day.
How to Plan One day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Trip By car?
After having breakfast around 8 to 9 in the morning, we will start the Full-day Aurangabad Sightseeing Tour. First you will visit Siddhartha Bagh to see the flora and fauna museum there. Next visit the water mill, You can see the water powered flour mill here. Next check these places respectively Aurangabad Caves, Siddharth Garden and Zoo, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum, Soneri Mahal, Mini Taj Mahal, and Himaroo Shali Factory. in Aurangabad Sightseeing Package. During this we will enjoy the famous food of Aurangabad city. And end your Aurangabad one day Trip at 5 PM.
Package for 1 Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Tour By Car.
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc.
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
4 Person Seating Capacity,
Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
CAPACITY/ CAR/ Price
6 Person Seating Capacity,
Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
What Is Included and Not Included In Aurangabad city tour by cab?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
How to Book 1 Day Aurangabad Local Sightseeing Tour By Cab.
The following cab service providers are planning Aurangabad Local Sightseeing package. You can contact them, ask for information, and book a One Day Trip for you.
You can do business with us. Vender Registration
Call This Number
Chat With WhatsApp
Fill The Form We Will Call You!
Places Covered and Information Aurangabad Local Sightseeing By Cab.
Bibi Ka Maqbara is a mausoleum located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was built in the 17th century by the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in memory of his wife, Dilras Banu Begum. The mausoleum is often referred to as the “Taj of the Deccan” due to its striking resemblance to the famous Taj Mahal in Agra, India.
The mausoleum is constructed of white marble and is surrounded by lush gardens. The main tomb is surrounded by four minarets and is adorned with intricate carvings and inlay work. The mausoleum also features a large central dome and a smaller dome on top of the main entrance.
Bibi Ka Maqbara is an important example of Mughal architecture and is a popular tourist destination in Aurangabad. It is considered to be a significant historical monument and is protected by the Archaeological Survey of India. Visitors can explore the mausoleum, admire its architectural beauty and learn about its history by visiting the nearby information center.
Panchakki, also known as the Water Mill, is a 17th-century water mill located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India. It was built by a Sufi saint, Baba Shah Musafir, to generate electricity for grinding grain. The water for the mill was brought from a spring located several miles away through an underground aqueduct.
The mill is set in a picturesque garden and features a large water tank that was used to store water for the mill. Visitors can see the mill in action and explore the surrounding gardens. The complex also features a mosque, which is an example of traditional Islamic architecture.
Panchakki is an important cultural heritage site and is considered to be an excellent example of the engineering skills of the time. It is a popular tourist destination and visitors can enjoy the serene atmosphere, the greenery, and learn about the history of the place by visiting the nearby information center.
The complex also features a tomb of Baba Shah Musafir and is a place of pilgrimage for many Muslims. Visitors can also see the Dargah Sharif, which is a holy place for the followers of Sufism.
The Aurangabad caves are twelve rock-cut Buddhist shrines located on a hill running roughly east to west, close to the city of Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The first reference to the Aurangabad Caves is in the great chaitya of Kanheri Caves.
Located at the foothills of the Aurangabad Caves, this palace was built by a Bundelkhand chief, who accompanied Mughal emperor Aurangzeb into the Deccan region. It was built between 1651 and 1653 AD and converted into a museum in 1979