If you’re looking for an amazing Ellora sightseeing tour, look no further than our One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour! This tour is perfect for those who want to see the best of what Ellora has to offer in just one day. We’ll take you to the Daulatabad Fort, one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of India, and the Ellora Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.
a day trip from Shirdi that is both historical and spiritual, look no further than the Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves. This tour will take you to see some of the best Ellora sightseeing, including the Kailasa Temple, one of the largest rock-cut temples in the world.
Are you looking for a unique way to explore the historical sites of Maharashtra? Look no further than the Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves one day trip. This private cab tour will take you on a journey through some of the most iconic monuments in India, from the ancient fort of Daulatabad to the breathtaking Ellora Caves. You will have plenty of time for sightseeing and photo-ops, as well as opportunities to learn about the history of these amazing places. So come join us and discover why this is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Maharashtra!
Table of contents
- Itinerary Of One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab
- Highlights of One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab.
- Package for One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab.
- What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- How to Book Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves One day tour By Cab.
- Places Covered and Information One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab.
- Terms and conditions:
Itinerary Of One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab
The pick-up will be from Shirdi between 6.00 am and 8.00 am
|Point Covered||Duration||More Information|
|Daulatabad Fort||120 Min.|
|Ellora Caves||60 Min.|
|Kailash Temple||60 Min.|
|Bhadra Maruti||60 Min.|
Your location in Shirdi will be dropped off between 7.00 pm.
Highlights of One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab.
- Duration: Total Duration Morning 07.00 am to 7.00pm (12hr)
- Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- AC Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Shirdi
- Places Covered: Daulatabad Fort, Ellora caves, Kailash Temple, Bhadra Maruti.
- Introduction: Located in the state of Maharashtra, the Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves one day trip is a great way to explore some of India’s most scenic and historically significant places. The route takes you through Shirdi, an important pilgrimage centre for Hindus and followers of Sai Baba, before heading south to Daulatabad Fort, a fortress built in the early 13th century by the Yadava dynasty. After exploring the fort, you will continue on to Ellora Caves, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that contains some of India’s finest examples of ancient rock-cut architecture. This tour can be taken by private cab or shared vehicle, giving you the freedom to take in all the sights safely and comfortably.
- Here is a private cab tour that will take you on an amazing journey through the ancient history, culture and architecture of India. Explore the majestic fort of Daulatabad and the remarkable Ellora Caves all in just one day! The beauty, history and grandeur of these two places are sure to captivate your heart and provide a memorable experience. So book your private cab now and begin your journey!
Package for One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab.
- 4 Person Seating Capacity,
- (Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc. )
- 4 Person Seating Capacity,
- Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
Luxury and Specious
- 6 Person Seating Capacity,
- Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
Luxury and Specious
- 12, 15, 17, 20, Seater
- Tempo Traveler
What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
How to Book Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves One day tour By Cab.
The following cab service providers are planning Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves One day tour. You can contact them, ask for information, and book a One Day Trip for you.
You can do business with us. Vender Registration
Call This Number
Chat With WhatsApp
Fill The Form We Will Call You!
Places Covered and Information One Day Shirdi to Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves Tour By cab.
There are over 100 caves at the site, Ellora caves is one of the largest rock-cut monastery temple cave complexes in the world. Ellora Caves, Maharashtra, India.
Kailash temple is a megalith carved out of one single basalt rock. Its construction is attributed to king Krishna
It is one of the most remarkable cave temples in India because of its size, architecture and sculptural treatment. Ellora Caves, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.
Terms and conditions:
Passengers are requested that the package given is one day and there is a time constraint. The package is shown in the place mentioned above. You cannot modify it. If you want to make a change, let us know in advance, If possible, it will be considered and guided accordingly.
I want to tell you how much time you want to give to which place. Because you want to finish your trip in the allotted time. If this does not happen, you may be charged a separate charge for extra time, depending on the cab category, Talk to your cap service provider.
Pictures are our root, so if you want to change it, you have to tell it in advance.
If a place is closed for any reason, another place will be moved to that place if possible. If there is a parking charge for a longer period of time than the allotted time at a place, then you will have to pay the parking charge for the extra time.
You should have the facility up to the parking area near the place given above. If the place is away from the parking area, do not put pressure on the driver to take you to that place.