1 Day Mumbai To Lonavala Khandala Tour By Private Cab.
Experience the best of 1 Day Mumbai To Lonavala Khandala in just one day with our private cab tour! This tour is perfect for those who want to see the highlights of both places without spending too much time traveling. Our experienced driver will pick you up from your hotel/Home in Mumbai and take you on a comfortable journey to Lonavala Khandala. You’ll also have plenty of time to explore Lonavala Khandala’s stunning natural scenery, including the caves, lakes, and waterfalls. Explore Lonavala And Khandala in Lonavala Khandalal One day Trip From Mumbai by Private Cab.
Do you want to spend a day out of Mumbai in the lap of nature? If yes, then a Lonavala Khandala one day tour is perfect for you. Located about 3 hours away from Mumbai, Lonavala and Khandala are twin hill stations that offer breathtaking views of the Western Ghats. With its lush green landscapes, waterfalls, and picturesque lakes, Lonavala Khandala is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. And what better way to explore this beautiful region than by private cab?
Know more: Lonavala Khandala local sightseeing
Table of Content:
- Itinerary Of 1 Day Mumbai To Lonavala Khandala Tour By Cab.
- Highlights of 1 Day Mumbai to Lonavala Khandala Tour By cab
- Package for 1 Day Mumbai to Lonavala Khandala tour By cab.
- What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- For Booking 1 Day Mumbai To Lonavala Khandala Tour By cab.
- Places Covered and Information 1 Day Mumbai To Lonavala Khandala Tour by cab.
Itinerary Of Lonavala Khandala One day Trip From Mumbai By Private Cab.
The pick-up will be from Mumbai between 6.00 am and 8.00 am
|Ekvira Temple/ Karla Caves
Your location in Mumbai will be dropped off between 7.00 pm.
Highlights of 1 Day Mumbai to Lonavala Khandala Tour By cab
- Duration: Total Duration 12 hr Duration.
- Private Cab )Not Shared)
- Experienced Cab Drivers.
- AC Cab
- Pickup & Drop From Home / Hotel From Mahabaleshwar
- Places Covered: Bhushi Dam, Tiger Leap, Karla Caves, Bhaja Caves, Ryewood Park, Rajmachi Point, Kune waterfall, Amruntajan Point.
- Information: Packing a one-day tour of the Mumbai To Lonavala Khandala region is easy and fun with a private cab. Whether you’re looking to explore places like Tiger’s Leap, Ryewood park or Karla Caves, our private cab will take you through all of the scenic spots in this beautiful area with ease. With convenient pick up at any point in Mumbai city, you can take off on your own journey without worrying about missing out on any of the sights. Get ready to experience an exciting one day excursion filled with natural beauty and thrilling adventure!
- We will be driving you to Lonavala Khandala and back in one day! This tour is guaranteed to be full of fun and adventure as we show you around an amazing destination in Maharashtra, India. Explore breath-taking views, waterfalls and lush green forests as you make your way through this beautiful part of the country. Get ready for an unforgettable ride with us!
- Visit to Bhushi Dam, a popular spot for picnics and photography
- Hike to Tiger Leap, a scenic viewpoint known for its panoramic views
- Explore the ancient Karla Caves, a complex of rock-cut Buddhist shrines dating back to the 2nd century BCE
- Discover the Bhaja Caves, another ancient complex of rock-cut Buddhist shrines dating back to the 2nd century BCE
- Relax and take in the natural beauty of Ryewood Park, a popular spot for picnics and birdwatching
- Take a scenic drive to Rajmachi Point, a popular spot for photography and sunset views
- Stop at the picturesque Kune waterfall, a popular spot for picnics and swimming
- Visit Amruntajan Point, a viewpoint known for its panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful Lonavala-Khandala region.
Package for Mumbai to Lonavala Khandala One day trip By cab.
|4 Person Seating Capacity,
|4 Person Seating Capacity,
|6 Person Seating Capacity,
(Indica, Ritz, WagonR, Celerio etc. )
|Dzire, Etios, Indigo, Xcent Etc.
|Ertiga, Xylo, Lodgy, Tuv300 etc.
What Is Included and Not Included In This Trip?
- Pick-Up And Drop From Hotel Or Home
- Selected Cab Charges.
- Driver Charges.
- Toll Charges.
- Parking Charges.
- Multiple Pickup And Drop.
- Food (Lunch, Breakfast, or any Food.)
- Entry Fee. (Some Places Charge Entry Fee.
For Booking One day trip To Lonavala Khandala from Mumbai By cab.
The following cab service providers are planning One day trip To Lonavala Khandala from Mumbai. You can contact them, ask for information, and book a One Day Trip for you
Know More: Mahabaleshwar sightseeing by cab
You can do business with us. Vender Registration
Call This Number
Chat With WhatsApp
Fill The Form We Will Call You!
Places Covered and Information Lonavala Khandala One day trip From Mumbai by cab.
We are offering a private cab service to give you an unforgettable trip of a lifetime. Enjoy the beautiful views along the way, including lush green hills, winding roads and spectacular waterfalls. Enjoy amazing activities such as sightseeing, shopping, and delicious food. Our experienced drivers will ensure a smooth ride so that you can make the most of your time in this picturesque region. Get ready to explore the best of Lonavala Khandala with us!
Bhushi Dam is a masonry dam located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The dam is built on the Indrayani River and is a popular spot for picnics and photography. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding hills and valleys, as well as the tranquil water body. The dam is also a popular spot for fishing and swimming, and visitors can take a dip in the cool waters of the dam.
The dam also has a garden where visitors can relax and enjoy the natural surroundings. The best time to visit Bhushi Dam is during the monsoon season (July to September) when the dam is full and the surrounding greenery is lush. Visitors should note that the area around the dam may be closed during heavy rainfall and it’s recommended to check for updates before planning a visit.
Tiger Leap, also known as Tiger’s Leap, is a scenic viewpoint located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The viewpoint is situated on a hilltop and offers panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys. The viewpoint got its name from its shape which looks like a tiger leaping into a valley. It is a popular spot for trekking and hiking, and visitors can enjoy the natural beauty of the area while taking a hike up to the viewpoint. The viewpoint is also a popular spot for photography and sunset views. The best time to visit Tiger Leap is during the monsoon season (July to September) when the surrounding greenery is lush and the views are clear. Visitors should note that the trek up to the viewpoint can be challenging and it’s recommended to wear sturdy shoes and bring enough water.
The Karla Caves are a complex of ancient rock-cut Buddhist shrines located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The caves date back to the 2nd century BCE and are considered to be one of the oldest and largest rock-cut monastery-temple cave complexes in India. The main cave is a chaitya, a prayer hall with a stupa at one end and an altar at the other. The caves also feature intricate carvings, sculptures, and inscriptions, which give insight into the ancient Buddhist culture and architecture. Visitors can see the impressive rock-cut architecture, intricate carvings, and sculptures depicting various Buddhist deities and scenes from Buddhist mythology.
The Bhaja Caves are a complex of ancient rock-cut Buddhist shrines located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. They are one of the oldest Buddhist rock-cut cave shrines in India, dating back to the 2nd century BCE. The caves consist of 18 rock-cut caves, including chaitya halls and viharas (monasteries). The caves feature intricate carvings, sculptures, and inscriptions that provide insight into the ancient Buddhist culture and architecture. The most notable feature of the Bhaja caves is the chaitya hall, which has a distinct horseshoe-shaped facade, a feature that was later adopted in the construction of many chaitya halls in India. Visitors can see the impressive rock-cut architecture, intricate carvings, and sculptures depicting various Buddhist deities and scenes from Buddhist mythology.
Ryewood Park is a popular picnic spot and garden located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. It is situated near the famous Lonavala Lake and is known for its serene environment and beautiful surroundings. The park is spread over an area of 18 acres and is surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful trees. Visitors can relax in the park and enjoy the natural beauty of the area, take a stroll in the gardens, and enjoy the fresh air. The park is also home to a wide variety of bird species, making it a popular spot for birdwatching. Other facilities in the park include a children’s play area, a food court, and a souvenir shop
Rajmachi Point is a scenic viewpoint located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The viewpoint offers panoramic views of the Rajmachi Fort, the surrounding hills and valleys, and the Rajmachi village. Rajmachi Fort is an ancient fortification located in the Sahyadri mountains, which is a popular destination for trekkers and hikers. Visitors can also enjoy the beautiful sunset views from the viewpoint.
The Rajmachi Point is located on the old Mumbai-Pune Highway and it’s one of the most famous points in Lonavala. Visitors can also find a small temple of Lord Shiva and a beautiful garden nearby. The best time to visit Rajmachi Point is during the monsoon season (July to September) when the surrounding greenery is lush and the views are clear. Visitors should note that the area around the viewpoint can be crowded on weekends and during holidays.
Kune Waterfall is a scenic waterfall located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The waterfall is situated near the Kune village and is known for its picturesque surroundings and natural pools. The waterfall is surrounded by lush greenery and is a popular spot for picnics and photography. Visitors can also take a dip in the cool waters of the waterfall and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
The waterfall is formed by the rainwater falling from a height of around 200 feet. The best time to visit Kune Waterfall is during the monsoon season (July to September) when the water flow is at its highest and the surrounding greenery is at its best. Visitors should note that the area around the waterfall can be slippery, so it’s recommended to wear sturdy shoes and be cautious while exploring the area.
Amruntajan Point is a scenic viewpoint located in Lonavala, Maharashtra, India. The viewpoint is situated on a hilltop and offers panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys. It is a popular spot for photography and sunset views.
The viewpoint got its name from the Marathi word “Amrut” which means nectar and “Jaan” which means life. It is said that the views from the viewpoint are so beautiful that they can give one a feeling of being in heaven.
Terms and conditions:
Passengers are requested that the package given is one day and there is a time constraint. The package is shown in the place mentioned above. You cannot modify it. If you want to make a change, let us know in advance, If possible, it will be considered and guided accordingly.
I want to tell you how much time you want to give to which place. Because you want to finish your trip in the allotted time. If this does not happen, you may be charged a separate charge for extra time, depending on the cab category, Talk to your cap service provider.
Pictures are our root, so if you want to change it, you have to tell it in advance.
If a place is closed for any reason, another place will be moved to that place if possible. If there is a parking charge for a longer period of time than the allotted time at a place, then you will have to pay the parking charge for the extra time.
You should have the facility up to the parking area near the place given above. If the place is away from the parking area, do not put pressure on the driver to take you to that place.